To run all the tests, you need to:
- Setup an Sql Server database (See below how I did it)
- Setup Oracle database (See below how I did it)
- Create this file: ConnectionStrings.json
- You can create the file by rename ConnectionStrings.json.sample
- Add your connection strings to the ora_test and mss_test keys
Setup Sql Server database
I assume Sql Server is installed. I’m using Sql Server 2016 for testing.
Setup Oracle database
I assume Oracle is installed. I’m using 22.214.171.124.
- Go to https://localhost:5500/em (Oracle Enterprise Manager)
- Login as sys
- Go to storage -> tablespaces and create a new one
- Go to security -> create user